Feel Like Someone Pulled The Plug On Your Life?
If you have positive answers to any of these questions you may be at risk for a hearing loss.
Q: Are there any situations where you notice difficulty hearing and understanding such as:
hearing the doorbell or telephone?
difficulty understanding children?
hearing in restaurants?
hearing at work?
hearing at the movies?
hearing background noises?
Q: Does your hearing cause you to be:
Subjective Assessment Of Social Hearing Acuity – Yes or No
1. Do you have difficulty understanding speech in a group of people?
2. Do you often ask that statements, questions, and directions be repeated?
3. Do you hear people speaking, but have difficulty understanding the words?
4. Must others ever raise their voices or move closer to help you hear them?
5. Do you have to turn the television up louder than normal to hear clearly?
6. Do you ever have to concentrate so much to listen that you tire from it?
7. Have you ever avoided a situation because of your hearing problem?
8. Do you have difficulty understanding conversations in the car?
9. Do you have difficulty understanding on the phone?
10. Do you hear some people better than others?
Number of YES answers___________ x 10 = ___________ % Hearing Difficulty
If we can help you hear better with new hearing technology, please contact our office.